Free Prescription Drug Discount Cards
What You Need to Know
- Offers the top 40 most-purchased prescription medications at $10 or less
- SingleCare has a free loyalty program that allows members to save even more on the already discounted prices. Members get an extra $5 in bonus savings just for signing up.
- Is free for everyone – it’s like a coupon that you can use as often as you want.
- Reduces cost – just show the card every time to get the lowest prices, whether it be SingleCare, insurance or retail price.
- Is easy to use with no registration or eligibility requirements.
- Covers FDA approved prescription medications.
- Saves up to 80% on prescriptions.
- Accepted at major chain pharmacies nationwide
Yes, you can use SingleCare to save on your medications even if you have Medicare. However, how much you pay for prescription drugs varies depending on your Medicare prescription drug plan, and if you have Medicare Part D. In some cases, your cost with SingleCare could be lower than your copay with Medicare.
Unlike insurance, there is no copay. You simply pay a discounted cash price for your prescription medications. This is often cheaper than using your insurance and paying a copay. In some cases, SingleCare users can get up to 80% off prescription prices.
No. SingleCare is a prescription discount plan, not a health insurance plan. You can use your SingleCare card instead of health insurance—not with your insurance. We partner directly with major pharmacies to offer a free prescription discount program that reduces the retail price of your prescription drugs. Since it’s separate from health insurance, SingleCare savings cards can be used by everyone, including people with and without insurance.
Yes, you can download the SingleCare iOS or Android app. It gives you free access to the SingleCare discount program at U.S. pharmacies. The app is the fastest and easiest way to access your free, digital prescription discount card, so no matter where you are, you and your family can save on your prescriptions.
Unlike many manufacturer coupons and patient assistance programs, SingleCare's discount drug card is free for all customers to use regardless of income or insurance status. SingleCare coupons are applicable to most prescription drugs, meaning you can find discounts on medications for each family member. Your family could get savings of 80% off prescription prices. To start saving, simply ask your pharmacist what the retail price of your prescription is. Then, apply a SingleCare coupon to get a free discount. Repeat this process every time you pick up a refill.